Before you contact our Customer Care, please check whether your problem is listed below and whether it can be resolved with the offered solutions. Additionally, please check the appropriate product manual.
- Is the Charger plugged in? If the device receives power, the light on the upper left side on the back of the charger should glow green. If it doesn't glow green, please try another power outlet.
- Has the Sticky-Pad been attached properly to the smartphone? Here's how to attach it properly.
- Has the smartphone been docked to the charger correctly? Here is how to dock it correctly.
If the smartphone is docked correctly to the Charger, the light on the lower right side on the back of the charger should glow blue. If this light is flashing red the smartphone is not docked correctly to the charger and charging has been suspended. Remove the smartphone and dock it again to the Charger.
Errors show as follows:
- A flashing blue light on the lower right side of the Charger indicates that the power supply is too high.
- A flashing red light on the lower right side of the Charger indicates that the power supply is too low.
- A permanent red light on the lower right side of the Charger indicates that the short circuit fuse or overcurrent protection has been activated.
In each of these cases, the power supply was automatically interrupted. Disconnect the device and then plug it in again. Remove the smartphone and dock it again to the Charger.
Other potential issues:
- Error Message: 'This accessory may not be supported.'
If you see this message on your smartphone, this may indicate that an update to the operating system on your smartphone is required.
- Is your smartphone wirelessly chargeable?
Does your smartphone meet the compatibility requirements? Please check here.
If none of these solutions help, please contact us.